Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Apparel The Beautiful



Two new things I'm excited to see at American Apparel...

1. Interlock One-shoulder Dress
2. Cotton Spandex Jersey Two-Face Legging

(pictured above)

Now, I know its a bad idea that I belong to the American Apparel mailing list. I receive online coupons, know about all the new new coming in the store, and I visit the site almost everyday just to look at all the pretty colors.

If you have never shopped at American Apparel, you need to get with the program. What the F*** are you waiting for? And if you're an addict like me, go ahead and join the mailing list.

Since I have your attention. Let me just show a few more things I'm excited about.
Whoo-hoo!


3. Printed Nylon Tricot Tank Dress
4. The Beach T

(pictured above again)

And if I could make a suggestion American Apparel people....can you put this store on every corner like Walgreens? Thank you.
And don't forget about the suburbs alright. We like spandex too. Shit.

Pics provided by www.americanapparel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...