Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Go POP Bang!


M.I.A's got a little sister from a different daddy...and her name is Rye Rye, aka Ryeisha Berrain.
Rye Rye is from Baltimore and she's an extremely hyper 'rapper, remix master.'
Her hair is the color of Kool-aid, clothes are ripped up hand-me downs probably from M.I.A, and her sound is a mix between SantIgold (she changed her name), Kid Sister, and Chromeo.

She has dance beats like 'Bang' and 'Shake It to the Ground'. She was first noticed in M.I.A's 'Paper Planes' video, rocking the singers new clothing line N.E.E.T. and dancing like a maniac. She is only 18, is extra cocky, and is the first artist under M.I.A's record label...talk about lookin' out for your little sis.

Be looking out for this one. You can read all about her in the March issue of NYLON and you can get her first single, 'Bang' on I-tunes right now.

I think I'm just happy she wasn't rappin' about how her lipgloss be poppin' and what not...or her goodies, not her goodies.

Finally, some true...honest...gangster...Brooklyn type shit. LOL

PS: She's not really related to home girl.

4 comments:

Speak Your Mind...