Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"The Runway I Once Walked Down"


Cool title right? LOL

The Project Runway lawsuit has finally been settled. NBC guru, whatever his name, will be paid for the show moving to Lifetime. And I just found out that Season 6 of Project was shot in L.A....

WTF?!!?

So was Tim in L.A. too? Because he desperately needs a tan.

Anyway, I really have no comment on this because of my past blogs, but I am disgusted with 2 things.

1. ) Lifetime:
Any other channel would have been better than Lifetime. VH1 (sluts and whores), History Channel (old sluts and whores), PBS (boring sluts and whores), or AE (gangsta/mafia sluts and whores)

B.) L.A
Um...Chi-town right? Maybe not.

Stay tuned for show times...it will be on Sundays probably right after "The Husband I thought I knew"...and right before, "My daughter's little Secret".

I don't know where you can find out more about this...sorry.
Pic provided by www.nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...