Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Heart his Taco Meat!!!!


Taco meat is back. I don't mean the meat in your Taco, I mean the hair on his chest.

Spring 2009 has seen a chest hair revival on the Runways of Prada and Dolce & Gabbana to name a few, and on celebrities like Kanye West.

Wear your open button-up or low v-neck T with a blazer and chest piece (large chest tattoo) and the ladies will come a flocking. Trust me...

Just for kicks, I have a few definitions from Urbandictionary.com letting you uneducated folk know a little something about black man chest hair.

Taco Meat defined:

1. nappy, black, balled up hairs, which resemble crumbled ground beef. Can be in the "kitchen" (back of head) or on any part of the body.

2. dark colored chest hair

Find out more at www.men.style.com/details

2 comments:

Speak Your Mind...