Vintage Royalty

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Ceremony Has Begun.




YES!

Opening Ceremony has just launched a website. So for those of you who have traveled to LA and NYC just to buy these items, are in luck. For those of you (me) who can't afford this stuff, but you like to look at it and try to resemble everything you see, you are also in luck.

Just a little background info on OC:

It was established in 2002. They have stores in NYC and LA. They house Men and Women clothes. And right now, they are featuring such designers as Chloe Sevigny, Erin Wasson, Alexander Wang (my fav), and Rodarte just to name a few.

In case I haven't made this clear....THIS CLOTHES ARE EXPENSIVE AS HELL!!!! But chic....OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE, but beautifully designed and crafted. I looked and I couldn't find anything under $95. I honestly couldn't find anything under $600, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Oh wait, I found a t-shirt for $95....and a teddy bear for $30. Yippee!

I think they're launching this website to make their shit more accessible. With the 'bad' economy and what-not, the rich need a little help getting to their favorite stores....they can't really afford to fly in these days. So sad....

Go to www.openingceremony.com. If you like to follow other blogs like me, you can do that on their site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...