Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where is my MEAD notebook paper?


Have you heard of this guy Kiel Mead? Well I just saw his new Frec Specs and I love them. Every hipster in America has a pair of huge 70s/80s clear glasses that aren't prescription.

Side note: If I get asked one more time if my punched-out framed glasses are prescription, I'm going to scream. Clearly there is absolutely no glass or plastic in these frames. Dang.

Anyways, Mr. Mead is my new fav boyfriend. He creates these glasses with freckles. So when you wear them, you instantly have freckles!!! Cool right?

He also has rings, bracelets, gum, necklaces, cameras...everything. Like a hip Martha Stewart or something. Finally, being nerdy is cool!!!!

Find out more about my new homie at www.kielmead.com. Frec Specs pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...