Vintage Royalty

Friday, April 24, 2009

Watch Me Dammit



I haven't bought a watch since Sophomore year, Catholic school...FOSSIL.

But now, I have a reason to go and get a watch. And believe it or not, they are much cooler than FOSSIL...and Catholic school.

Normal Watches took the concept of a graphic-T, that was always talkin' shit...you know, "Real Girls Eat Meat", "Kiss Me I'm Irish", "I Like Ghetto Girls", "Obama For Yo Momma"....you get what I'm saying.

Anywho, they put these wonderful phrases inside the face of the watch. Cool right?

They are available at Urban Outfitters or Amazon and a few other spots...all around $28 not including shipping and tax and what-not. If you're a rebel like me and don't want to go with the rest of the crowd, I suggest you don't get the 'I Want Candy' watch. It's already kinda played out.

I wonder if you could get one personally made...I would want mine to say, "Big Baller, Shot Caller." And I want it in platinum or mustard. 'Cuz lets face it, That's me.

Find out more www.normalwatches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...