Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You Broke My Heart: Because It's Made of Legos.


So...I'm in a relationship. Let me give you details. They are super cute, talented, a little young, and twins. Yes, I have two boyfriends. One named Dee and the other named Ricky.

Dee and Ricky Jackson that is...and guess how they made it big? Playing with TOYS.

These 21 year old, Staten Island boys were first discovered a few years back by Marc Jacobs' boo. They made a belt with their Playstation controllers and Marc saw them, had to have them...long story short, they designed belts and hair bows for Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 line. And that shit was made of Legos.

Now naturally I'm salty because I didn't think of this shit first, but I am in awe. Like, Playstations and Legos? And to make you even more jealous, Kanye West has taken a liking to them too. I wonder if it was his idea for the Lego Heart...808's and Heartbreak? Kind of a connection right?

Anyways, I know I'm behind on this because I read about them in last month's VIBE for goodness sake. LOL...

Find out more about them out there in the Black-hipster, Kid Cudi listenin', Nike lovin', M.I.A dressin', American Apparel stalking world of 20 somethings...

You can look at some pretty pictures at www.deeandricky.com and try not to cry yourself to sleep.

I've already started...Deg.

1 comment:

  1. i saw the heart in fred flare in october in NYC and a kid cudi listenin, MIA dressin, American Apparel stalking 20 something nearly knocked me over to get one...

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...