Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The One and Only



Diesel just got sexier. Common has launched a new cologne with the denim label called Only The Brave.
The bottle is shaped like a big ass fist and is said to 'embody the spirit of only the brave.'

Hmmm...if this cologne was called 'I'm bald and sexy' then I think it would be perfect for Common to represent...but I don't get the Brave part of this whole deal.

There's more..."Inspired by visionary artists, icons and rebels, Only The Brave is a fragrance about seizing opportunities and making a difference. Only The Brave boasts the determination and strength to overcome adversity and make a mark."

So I guess it makes sense after you read the whole inspiration because Common is very visionary...I stand corrected.

The cologne launched on April 3rd and it is said to smell like leather and woody accords...


Find out more www.diesel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...