Vintage Royalty

Monday, April 20, 2009

Whitney Eve Fall 09


Hmm...

I don't know about this. As much as I heart Whitney Port...this collection is puzzling me. For some reason I thought it would be more chic, more NY....less LA, Pretty Pretty princess.

The collection is very 80's, dark with girly accents. It's way better than her Spring 09 collection so I guess she's evolving. And I know it will do better than Lauren Conrad's beach babe, Roxy knock-off (that has gone out of business by the way).

The clothes have lots of lace, lots of pink, and some prints. It consists of mini skirts, little black dresses, and long blazers.

Whitney Eve is the name of the line...I forget what the Eve stands for. I do like a few pieces though. I wonder what the price point will be too. Stay tuned for the entire collection, this is just a sneak-peek.

To see the pics go to www.fabsugar.com. I couldn't pull them...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...