Vintage Royalty

Monday, April 20, 2009

CIRCUS CIRCUS



The circus theme is definitely in the air....I can smell the elephant droppings from here.

Yuck.

Anyway, Pepper & Pistol has a new Fall 2009 collection out, inspired by the circus. I'm sure they meant Brittney Spear's song 'Circus', but I won't tell.

As designer Katrin Wiens explains, “The collection is inspired by the circus, the sinister clowns, the flying acrobats; it is a show of sequined wonders and phunny phools."

It's a lot of sequence, and suspenders (or braces in London), and ruffles. Yum.

Go to www.pepperandpistol.com for the full collection. The model looks more like a Geisha than a clown, but I guess they were trying to be more glamorous on that end...I don't know, whatever. Just look at the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...