Vintage Royalty

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Music: I Poke Her Face


To continue with my MEN'S ONLY blogs this week. I must share some information with you about two of my favs, one new fav, and one hoe fav. That's right my boyfriends Common and Kanye, sprinkled with a little Cudi and topped off with little Lady Gaga. Now, I know Gaga isn't a man, but sometimes she looks like one and she likes girls sometimes, and she's kinda nasty so she fits in here perfectly.

Anyway, listen to the song. I love it and I think you'll love it too. It's called 'I Poke Her Face' a play off the title of Gaga's latest single, 'Poker Face.' The song is bold and basically says what you think it's going to say....very sexual (it pretty much works for everyone).

Look to your right for the play link.


Oh and find out a tad bit more at www.nymag.com

P.S. Kanye says the denim vest is back. Those who can, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...