Vintage Royalty

Monday, April 13, 2009

WAL-chic, Style-MART



I have a new favorite store. It's big, it's blue, and the prices are Always affordable.

Walmart

I know what you're thinking and no I'm not on crack. I have friend that always shops there and she tells me that I need to get with the program. So I am...




They have a designer collaboration with Norma Kamali, the shit is so cute it made it to this month's Bazaar. She designed an all in one Jersey top that you can do 8 different outfits with and it's only $20. The sizes range from XS-2XL. Which is fantastic. I'm ordering one now as I type and the shipping is only $0.97. You can't get a better deal than that.

Other designs by Kamali include the cutest plaid skirt, other jersey dresses, a beautiful gray blazer, organic tees, pencil skirts, swimsuits, jeans, etc...etc... and EVERYTHING IS $20 AND UNDER.

I'm going to Walmart tonight so I can try everything on. Maybe I can get buy my groceries while I'm there. I'm so excited.

I apologize to those in the city, but that's what the internet is for. So start typin'.

Find out more at www.walmart.com

Random Info: For those of you who have Diabetes, your prescription meds are only going to be $4.

1 comment:

Speak Your Mind...