Vintage Royalty

Friday, May 15, 2009

Trend Alert: Jeggings


Jeggings.

Just when you thought Leggings couldn't get any crazier...they come out with Jeggings. Jeans + Leggings. I bought a pair of Jeggings from Target last year and tried to wear them with just a top, but I felt that I was breaking some natural laws of nature. So I stashed them...hid them with my Skort. Now, I wonder if I should embrace this unruly trend...embrace it and love it. But maybe not.

Anyways, Topshop has a way too expensive pair for $70 made from cotton, polyester, and spandex, for that suck-it-in, painted-on look. Note: If you aren't comfortable wearing regular leggings with just a shirt, you will not be comfortable wearing Jeggings with just a shirt as well. They are not really Jeans. Remember that.

Some ideas on how to wear Jeggings:

1. With a long belted tunic.
2. Sequince shirt and long Boyfriend Blazer.
3. Short flowy dress.
4. Tight fitting American Apparel Scoop Neck Dress
5. Asymmetrical tunic.

ALWAYS WEAR JEGGINGS WITH HEELS. OR YOU WILL LOOK CHUBBY. PROMISE ME...

Topshop suggests you to, "Release your inner rock chic and team with a leather biker, motto tee and killer heels."

You can also grab a pair from H&M, they are way cheaper. My friend bought some, and they look great on her.

See more of Topshop's beautiful clothes right here. www.topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...