Vintage Royalty

Friday, May 29, 2009

Influence: Ivy League








Ralph Lauren

Oh Ralph...you sure know how to make a man look like he showers. And I credit you for showing a new way to dress. The Chuck Bass way. You know... neck scarf, crisp blazer, short rolled-up pants, no socks, leather loafers. Some might say WTF?...I just say, 'I kinda like it.' And I do.

If you have a man, know a man, are a man, or are a manly-woman...please take note of these pictures. Take detailed notes and notice how prep is cool, clean is necessary, and socks are optional. (Especially the thick tube ones)

I also credit Marquis Phifer from Lateboots.com, 'The Bearded Man', and his followers from The Brooklyn Circus; for showing American boys that this look does work. Believe me...

Have a good summer and please don't forget your Ray-Bans.

Pictures provided by www.style.com/mensvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...