Vintage Royalty

Friday, May 8, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Stalkin'



Yum Yum Bubble Gum. I HEART shoes...I HEART them real hard.

Alright, let me calm myself.

I found a shoe designer out yonder and I must report.

Camilla Skovgaard is the coolest Dutch bitch since Clogs. She studied couture in Paris, went to shoe school in London, and got her Masters Degree at the Royal College of Art. These days, she's doing a whole lot as the head shoe designer for Matthew Williamson, is chumy-chumy with Saks Fifth out here in the U.S, and has been in every major fashion magazine you could possibly think of... Jealous much?



Just look....LOOK at these shoes, and then wipe the drool from your bottom lip.
Shoes available at shopbop.com if you can afford it.

www.camillaskovgaard.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...