Vintage Royalty

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Burlap Is So Chic








Bodkin

Being Eco-friendly is getting easier and easier as cool ass clothing companies are coming out with some quality 'green' clothes.

Eviana Hartman, former NYLON editor, designed a Fall '09 full of space-dyed clothes, recycled polyester, recycled tire rubber...etc etc. It doesn't sound yummy but once you see the clothes you'll forget about all that. Anyway, its better than being made of puppies right? J/K

Hartman states, "It’s dyed with things like red onion skin, cherry root, sumac leaves, and boiled carob." So does that mean I can literally eat my sleeve????

It reminds me of the eco-friendly, NYU Grad girl....I'm sure she has a teal 1959 bicycle with a wire basket in front too. With a bumper sticker in the back that says, 'I Care' with a Recycle sign on it... So cool!

Read more, see more www.nylonmag.com and www.bodkinbrooklyn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...