Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Futbol!


In high school, after the Cheer season was over...I wandered. I traveled to a grassy knoll unknown to me before. The air was tough, the girls were rough, and whistles were involved. Yes, you guessed right. The Cheerleader joined the Soccer team. Now at first, the shit was hard. I had to run, I sweat a little bit, I had to wear a hideous uniform, and my coach looked like the scary Leprechaun from those movies back in the day. Not cool.

But I've just discovered something that may have helped me catch that damn ball! I was never quick enough to catch it...so yes, I did sit on the bench every game. I'm not embarrassed, because I'm not a soccer player. I was a cheerleader...a damn good one. Now, I love fashion. And the two together have made babies. Expensive, Chic babies.

As you know, Yohji Yamamoto (Y-3) has a collection with Adidas and has developed this $90 soccer ball. As I was researching him, I came across a few more too. Enjoy these balls. They make soccer worth existing....and David Beckham of course.

See the entire Y-3 collection all at http://y-3store.adidas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...