Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Habla Espanol: T.E.M.O.R.E.S



Hola! Como estas?

I have stumbled upon a wonderfully crafted fashion line, located South of the Border in Mexico. Name: T.E.M.O.R.E.S. (from the masculine word Temor which means fear or dread)

I am blown away by the beautiful clothes, at first glance I'd assume they are made of a cotton-jersey, and maybe some form of silk. Yum. They also have this helmet thing, called the Mouse Helmet...selling for about $476 American dollares. I think I'll go buy a Mcycle just so I can put this bad boy on...

The looks you see are from Fall 2008.
Now, the site is in Spanish so I'm going to tell you everything I can about the line with my Intro to Spanish level knowledge...

The line was started in 2004 and he participated in Mexico Fashion Week in 2008. (numbers are easy) And they have been featured in the new Mexico NYLON Magazine.

I HEART Nylon...

The only part he does say in Ingles is "I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I DO WHAT I LOVE..." And that is perfect.

Just let the merchandise speak for itself....and visit the site. www.temoresland.com

Also visit, NYLON Mexicano at www.nylonmag.com/mx to view his Spring/Summer 2009 Runway show... however, this is also in Espanol. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...