Vintage Royalty

Friday, May 15, 2009

BK Big Fish


So I was told I have to write more about the Boys...so I had to start with one of my fav Boy hotspots.

The Brooklyn Circus. (BKc)

The headquarters are in San Francisco, reps in Chicago, and of course a store in New York. And they know how to make a boy look like a fresh ass Man. Feel me?

The clothes are preppy, very Urban, and very clean. It reminds me of how we used to dress back in the day. Think John Legend and Andre 3000 type looks, but in 1925. Everyone looks complete...layered up. Hat, Button-down Shirt, Bowtie, Scarf, Cardigan, Slacks, Messenger Bag, Shoes...get what I'm saying? These men aren't half-assed. I believe the owner is who they call 'The Bearded Man' (in many of the photos), located in SanFran...and he obviously knows what he's doing.


They just debuted their Spring 2009 collections (pictured directly below) in Cali and New York, that have a nautical inspiration behind it. The use of chambray fabrics, Anchor button details, and colors include blue and white....and their own special Japanese cone denim line.
I smell money.


Now if you'd excuse me. My boyfriend is waiting for me in San Francisco...he needs me to straighten his bow-tie.

Follow their every move like I do. www.thebkcircus.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...