Vintage Royalty

Monday, May 4, 2009

Trend Alert: THE BANDAL

What is the Bandal you ask? The illegitimate child of the Boot and the Sandal.

This spring/summer....and I guess fall, will come the all-around Bandal boot. Which is a combination between a Boot and a Sandal. Some blame it on the Remy, Some blame it on the Recession...I blame it on the genius of a beautiful shoe.

I got a weird looking Bandal from Urban Outfitters last year that sort of looked like an ice-skating shoe....and I loved it. Now I know, I was right on track. See more below.

Zero + Maria Cornejo- $495


Loeffler Randall- $195

Sweet Life by Dolce Vita Lace- $128

80%20- $116

Jeffrey Campbell- $143

Dolce Vita Rayne Heel- $178


Pictures provided by www.nylonmag.com and www.urbanoutfitters.com



1 comment:

Speak Your Mind...