Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Anna Sui: Target Collaboration



Anna Sui is said to be next in line for the Designer Collaboration Series for Target, after acclaimed designer Alexander McQueen. The line was inspired by the ladies of Gossip Girl.

I HEART Gossip Girl.

She used different materials such as metallic jacquard, herringbone, silk, and chiffon with tulle, lace, and sequin detailing. Oooo fancy right?

The line will be in over 200 Target brand stores on September 13th. But everyone knows its way easier to shop this online...to avoid the dumb Target employees. Yes, I used to work there.

Anywho, stay tuned for exclusive pictures of the line. I just hope this collection doesn't look too much like Cher and Dion from Clueless circa 1994. Although I love that movie, no one wants to see book-bag purses on the backs of tacky girls EVER again...even though my mother still wears hers. Deg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...