Vintage Royalty

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Underestimated.

So...I must take this time to talk about my favorite female artist ever. She is the best, and it kills me that she hasn't 'blown up'. She's just as good, if not better than Rihanna, Beyonce, and Keyshia Cole. She has an energy, an independence; that many of them can not accomplish. She doesn't make music to make 2-second hits, she makes music of substance, of worth....of strength and quality.

Amerie

She is coming out with her 4th CD on August 11th, entitled IN LOVE AND WAR. Perfect. She has released her first single called "Why R U?" And it is classic Amerie. Strong words, instrumental background, lots of energy. I Heart. I Love.

Please support her. Learn about her. Go to Amazon right now and purchase her 1st CD (All I Have) if you don't already have it. You'll fall in love, I promise.

Follow this link below to watch her latest single.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid22268564001?bclid=0&bctid=25816354001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...