Vintage Royalty

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dude (Looks Like A Lady)








So, I just found out who Lady Gaga's wardrobe stylist is....and he is just as crazy as she is. The clothes are insane. And his website is even crazier. He is doing a ready-to-wear collection and his first look book with NYLON.....and I've got the exclusive sneak peek.

Alex Noble is a London born and bred designer. He's worked with Selfridges & Co. department store and MAC Cosmetics, among other things.

Take a look at his new collection. Of course its not as crazy as the illegal latex/spandex contraptions he makes for Miss Gaga....but its still enough to get your mother's blood pressure up. The line seems to be inspired by some type of Native American princess...Pocahontas meets Madonna or something. I just want the bronze one piece...with chain head gear.

http://www.allisalexnoble.com

1 comment:

  1. From one of the Gossip followers Shi Shi:

    "Well call me Miss Pochahontas, cuz I'm feelin this look!"

    And I am too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...