Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M


Although I'm only 25...I think I just had my first heart attack. And no it's not from the $2 vanilla ice cream cones I've been getting from Dairy Queen as of late.

I just got word than Jimmy Choo. Yes....thee Jimmy will be teaming with H&M come November 14th. Now I know why I work for this "Trendy Prison". For reasons such as this...for purposes like high-fashion for less. Ay dios mio. I'm excited.

So Mr. Choo will be doing a shoe line (of course), a clothing line, and a collection of bags and accessories for the masses. Men and women....


From: www.dailymail.co.uk

Jimmy Choo's president Tamara Mellon said today she felt honoured to be among the fashion greats who have been affiliated with H&M.

'It's such a privilege to design a collection to appeal to fashion savvy, street smart women.

'Jimmy Choo will bring to H&M a sophisticated, fashion forward, accessible and glamorous collection - the perfect party pieces to wear out at night,' she added.

Margareta van den Bosch, creative advisor to H&M, said today that the collaboration with the top end brand is 'a joy'.

'We adore Jimmy Choo’s shoes and bags. They are glamorous and sexy, and they add instant style to the simplest of outfits.

'It's particularly exciting because it’s our first shoe designer collection.'

Find out more at http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news

I, in the meantime, will try to relax and catch my breathe. I think a small vanilla cone is in order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...