Vintage Royalty

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nail It Down.





Eco friendly is now at your fingertips....well Finger Nails actually.

The creators of Priti Nails just launched an Eco-friendly nail polish that is soy based; and a complimenting polish remover. Both are biodegradable, organic, and don't smell.

Side Note: I don't know about you guys, but I have gotten quite dizzy from the smell of nail polish and remover. I don't even like going into nail shops because I get instant headaches.

Anywho, the polish is aroung $12 and the remover around $22; and come in about 120 colors. And the best freaking part about this whole thing is that this nail polish is MACHINE WASHABLE. (Great for all the clumsy bitches like me.)

Pictures provided by NYLON Magazine.
See more. Do more for the environment at: http://www.pritinyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...