Vintage Royalty

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Yes They Did!











Excuse me? H&M has leaked some official photos from their Fall collection. And I know what you're thinking...#1 Dang it isn't even summer yet, wtf?...and #2 How the heck did I get these photos? Both questions should be answered by Dex.com. He he he...

Anyways, please take notice of all the extra cute stuff H&M is dishing out this September and October. They have hit major trends like sequins, fur, chandelier necklaces, and plaids. And did you notice the Balmain knock-off jacket???? I told ya'll it was going to trickle down and be everywhere. I HEART the black pumps with diamond-encrusted heels, and that Louis Vuitton knock-off sequins jacket thingy.

Be expecting these items in the stores probably by mid July...because as you know, big trendy places like H&M don't waste time.

Pictures provided by trenddoll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...