Vintage Royalty

Friday, March 6, 2009

Nike...can I make a shoe with you?



Two blogs in a row about sneakers.(I'm ashamed) But these aren't your typical shoe, not your typical AIR Yeezy or Jordan...but they are Nike's.

Nike has joined forces with a Magazine. Confused? I was too. But it kind of makes sense seeing that the magazine is Nylon. My fav, my boo, my magazine of choice.

They are called Nylon Nikes for Ladies only and were worn by fashionistas during Fashion Week in New York this past February. They will be available for us common folk this June and I may even consider getting a pair. The hot pink ones are just wonderful. And since Nylon is all about music, they better have the option of the I-pod connect with NikeiD...or I'm gonna be pissed.

To find out more go to www.nikesportswear.com. Picture provided by www.nylonmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...