Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Have FAITH in the big girl.




Hey Hey

Guess Forever 21 finally heard the complaints of the girls not being able to fit their clothes. They are coming out with a plus-size line this May called Faith 21. Now, don't get me wrong this is a great idea but I have a few concerns with this.

#1 Why call it Faith 21? Big girls do not like to feel separate from every other girl. For example, charging more for bigger clothes. Or giving your "plus size" line a FAT GIRL name.

#2 Would it really be Plus-size? I know I'm not the only person in America that has tried to put on a button-up shirt from Forever 21 and gotten trapped in it. The line only goes up to a size large (10-12) and most girls that wear a large in that store, wear a medium everywhere else.

Side Note: I almost started crying. I was in the fitting room, on a Saturday....and I was stuck in this damn shirt, for real.

#3 Will it be just as cute and disposable? They better not make a bunch of big girl tops like the woman is 6 months pregnant. (i.e. Ashley Stewart) And like I said, it better have the same price points.

I guess those are the only concerns I have right now. To say the least, I am excited. Finally...some breathing room.

Find out more www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...