Vintage Royalty

Monday, March 30, 2009

GIRLS heart TOPSHOP



TOPSHOP!!! TOPSHOP!!!

GIRLS heart TOPSHOP!!!

So naturally I'm pissed because I missed to opening of Topshop in New York by a few days...but it's probably a good thing seeing that I would have cashed in my Prudential Life Insurance Policy in order to truly have a good time in that store.

The NYC store is on the corner of Broadway and Broome and is said to be HUGE. They will have sweets, treats, DJ's, and special guest appearences. I'm so salty.

You can even get one-on-one style consultations from the baddest bitches from across the pond. They have this thing called Style Advisor which is the 'ultimate personal shopping experience where you get up-to-the-minute style advice from a group of girls who make a living finding your perfect outfit in store.' Um...how f***ing cool is that? Right? And what makes it even better is that it is FREE99!!!!! No cost for the styling challenged individual.

And don't you worry, Kate Moss for TOPSHOP will be in the building, the newest shit too Spring 2009. I don't know if she will be there, but I wouldn't doubt it.

TOPSHOP NYC debuting April 2nd. If you're in the area, get there early...if you're not in the area, start saving your money now so that when we DO get there...we can get crazy!!!!

P.S. I hope the NYPD is ready. Because bitches ain't playin' when it comes to TOPSHOP. And it WILL be a riot....LOL. Oh boy!

Find out more at www.topshop.com

1 comment:

  1. dude. i fuggin LOVE topshop. but my wallet does not...

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...