Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AIR Yeezy


So I normally don't talk about gym shoes, or sneakers because lets face it...I only own 2 pair. (one for work-out, one for stuntin' like my daddy) LOL...Just kidding. But seriously.

Anyways, I'm obsessed with Kanye West so I had to report. Kanye has a new sneaker line with Nike called AIR Yeezy. (Not a fan of the name)

It is said that the line was developed for the strong relationship between Nike and West. Creative director of Nike, Mark Smith states, “Kanye is a truly creative talent. He’s a natural designer—partnerships like this always enhance the creative experience and the end product.”

Kanye follows up by saying, “Nike is such an important brand to me. Whether you are on the court, in the street, in the club, at school, Nike represents excellence, the standard in design. Growing up, we looked forward to the release of new Nike’s the way we would an album by our favorite artist..."

The inspiration was based on Nike's icon status and high-quality design features. They are scheduled to hit stores this Spring.

I'm kind of tired of talking about sneakers...sorry.
( I love you Nike....ever thought about a Nike 4 inch high heel? Just a thought.)

So to find out more go to www.evilcollector.com or www.nike.com

1 comment:

  1. it's funny that you'd mention a 4 inch nike shoe (which would be a dream come true!) because puma and sergio rossi are teaming up to create some sneaker heels...

    http://www.missomnimedia.com/2009/02/miss-vegas-0209-puma-at-project/

    check em out!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...