Vintage Royalty

Friday, January 30, 2009

LADY and the Tramp



Ok so I have a new favorite. She’s nasty like Janet, looks like Christina Aguilera, is crazy like Amy Winehouse, music sort of like M.I.A (but not really), and smells like spandex and bubble gum.
Who is she? Lady Gaga.

She first caught my eye and ear on an episode of The Hills and I have loved her ever since. I guess I like her because she’s crazy and never has enough clothes on. She has often caught hell, because if she wears a top, she doesn’t wear pants and if she wears pants, she doesn’t wear a top. This fascinates and disgusts me all at the same time, and I can’t seem to pry myself from her tackiness.
Even something that would have normally bothered me does not. Of course I’m talking about that damn lightning bolt that seems to always want to poke her in her retina. What does it even mean anyways? I know I used to wear a lightning bolt necklace in high school. I got it from Express and thought I looked so cool until someone said I looked like a lesbian with it dangling around my neck. (I still don’t get it)
Anyways, I ripped the necklace off of my neck so fast I cut myself and vowed to never where another lightning bolt again. I guess that’s why it bothers me so that she’s able to pull it off.

Lady Gaga says about her fashion sense:
“Fashion is everything to me. It's just as important as the music. I don't want to exist to the British people as just one song. I want to be a true artist who affects their culture in the same way that I've affected American culture.”—Lady Gaga

Whatever Lady.

Find out more than you ever wanted to know about anyone at www.ladygaga.com. I thought about telling her life history, but then I realized I didn’t care that much. I just hope her next single is just as tacky as the last two, “Just Dance”, and “Disco Stick.” Maybe it will be called…nevermind, it was too mean!!!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...