Vintage Royalty

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The City....My World!


So, sometimes one must take a detour from the fashion world. Not too far of course or I wouldn’t find my way back. I’m already sweating a little at the thought of it.
He he he.
Anyways, my new fav show is of course “The City.” For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, it is Whitney Port’s spin-off from “The Hills.” (Hopefully I need not explain what The Hills is.)
Can I just say that this show is fantastic. Not only does it involve Diane von Furstenberg, one of the greatest American designers of our time; but it includes models, socialites, and DRAMA. I cannot wait until Monday night rolls around and I get to live out my New York fantasies through Whitney. Although the show is probably scripted, it seems way more real than The Hills, and I don’t have to hear about damn Heidi and Spencer every 5 minutes…which makes me happy.
Just to be clear, The City is the best damn thing to hit MTV since Real World Seattle so please tune in; if not for the Drama, then please the hot male models.

P.S. My absolute favorite girl-to-hate is Olivia Palermo.
Man she is an ass hole! I love her.

Oh and very exciting news, MTV just signed for a second season of The City. I guess dreams really do come true…

Go to www.mtv.com for details.


Picture provided by http://nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...