Vintage Royalty

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Rachel. Your Roy

I don't know if I'm happy or sad about the Recession. I mean if these designers keep lowering their price-points for us poor-folk, then should I really be upset that the prices going down? I mean, this shit is great light-weight! Right?

Anyway, My girl is moving on up (popularity-wise). And lowering the prices while at it. (poor people-wise)

Rachel Roy is about to debut her new, more affordable clothing line Rachel Rachel Roy for Macy's. Price points range around $30-$299. And she has everything from T-shirts, leopard-print skinny jeans, purses, to Bombers, to jumpsuits, bad-bitch jewelries and faux fur vests just to name a few.

Little snip of a interview with stylelist.com:

Why was it important for you to do this line at this time?

Rachel Roy: I have always wanted to design a collection of affordable priced clothing. Jones Apparel Group approached me and together we decided that there was an opening in the market for the younger sister to the Rachel Roy collection which is how the Rachel Rachel Roy collection was born.

More deliciousness...



New York trekkin' it boots....
Bad ass accessories.....

Find out MO' at www.nitrolicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...