Vintage Royalty

Monday, August 24, 2009

Life.


What I always say...

"If it ain't one thing, It's another thing..."

As we get older, one learns more and more things about life. This has been one of the most stressful years of my life... (moving, work, love, recognition, family...etc etc) And I realize that I'm still hanging in there. I'm still kicking. STILL smiling.

So...what are you stressed about? What has made you appreciate all the good things? What has kicked you in the neck and said hello, stay humble?

I just wanted to send this blog out to say, We're all going through it. Stay strong and what your working for will pay off in the end. Just stay beautiful inside and out.

Quote of the Blog:

"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."

-Nothrup Christiane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...