Vintage Royalty

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mc-BULLSEYE!


Just announced late last year, that Target will be launching a new fashion series called 'Designer Collaborations', which is different from their Go International campaigns. And guess who's first in line...Alexander McQueen!!!

The Alexander McQueen for Target collection is supposed to resemble his younger, less expensive McQ designer line. The collection will include leather blazers, swimwear, Punk detailing, and lots and lots of choices.

Now the tricky part about these "designer" collaborations with Target is to find which Target actually has them. I have also noticed that many Target employees never know what the hell is going on. When it comes to these collaborations, they hardly even pronounce the designers name...all in all, very frustrating. So my dear friends, the best advice I can give you is to try to find out what month the collection is coming out and check the Target website every damn day until you find the date. All I know is that this Alexander McQueen for Target collection will be out in March....that's it.

Looks like, I'll have to set an alarm or something to remind myself to check the website, because I must get some of these items. Like I said, I'm a shop-a-holic.

To find out more visit www.target.com. Pictures provided by www.nylonmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...