Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

H&M....you are genius.


So every once and a while...the men get some love in the style and fashion category. This spring, they will get one of the largest love taps known to the retail world. Yes, thats right. H&M will carry a new designer collabo collection by none other than Matthew Williamson. The same Williamson from the Pucci reinvention.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous of the men. Williamson wouldn't dare come out with a line with H&M and not include us ladies. Yeah right.

The official date for the first line...that's right I said FIRST line is to drop April 23rd and the second sometime in May. I guess since people were getting shanked and stabbed after the Comme de Garcon collection for H&M, they wanted to give us a little more time to get some of this one-of-a-kind merchandise.

The picture ads were shot in Mexico and Brazil for the TV ads, but they have only leaked a few photos. :( He is said to model the men's collection himself, and model Daria Werbowy for the women's line.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on anything I here about this wonderful collaboration. Some may say I have the inside connection when it comes to H&M. (wink wink)

Find out more at www.nymag.com. Picture is a sneakpeek for the men's line provided by ww.nymag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...