Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Break The Rules So I Don't Care.


Hello fashion world!!! This is my first blog via New York City...and I must say, it feels GOOD. Since no one in this city speaks English, I found it fitting to jump across the pond to Italy. The September issue of Italian Vogue features one of my main biotches and she looks great!

Rihanna is the new Italian Vogue cover girl and she is resembling a light-skindededd version of Grace Jones. Anyway, I love.



And yes...those are glitter pasties. Seize the day small breasted women!!! Bras are so 2008.

And yes...that is a muzzle. Guess they don't want her to say shit either.

Pictures provided by www.huffingtonpost.com.

See entire spread at www.nymag.com (click on blog title)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...