Vintage Royalty

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ronson Love Goes Deep.


Charlotte Ronson
Spring 2010

Love at first site. If I had to embody the way I would like to look everyday...the shit would look like this. This one Ronson put her foot into this collection saying, "It's classical meets street". Aka: Lady in the street, freak in the sheets. Right?

Well...maybe not. But I loved everything. I like how it was accessorized. How all looks consisted of a sheer mesh legging in black or nude and a sophisticated American Apparel-esque bleach job.

This Ronson family is more talented than the Jacksons, Olsons, & Williamssss' put together. Maybe I'm adopted?

More pics....






See entire collection at www.style.com. Pictures provided by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind...