Vintage Royalty

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Think I Saw A Puddy Cat.






Vintage! Vintage! Vintage!

I cannot get enough...and apparently the rest of the world can't either. I just stumbled upon something crazy cool!

Boxing Kitten

Inspired by Josephine Baker and her mommy, New Jersey native Maya Lake produces "classic fashion for revolutionary minds with the past, present, and future..."

"....each garment is carefully produced in bold and fearless print combinations, and then fused with charmingly flawless and demure patterns...."

Also adding that Boxing Kitten "celebrates the spirit and lives of women who have come before".

Beautiful. Black Girls Rule!

See more pics and read more about Ms. Lake at.... www.boxingkitten.com

2 comments:

  1. Meena. As soon as I saw this like 20 minutes ago, I said to myself 'hey this reminds me of meena'...SWEAR! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...girl this is me 100%. I wish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind...